Wednesday 8 April 2015

Bucketlist #2

Just adding to my growing bucketlist. As time progresses, I aim to cross of the ones I do achieve. Let's see what I've done by the end of the year!

11. Swim with sharks

12. Go on exchange in university

13. Learn another language

14. Go to a beach club / attend a beach party (preferably in Florida)

15. Learn some astronomy

16. Move out!

17. Go on a road trip

18. Travel to all seven continents (optional: Antarctica)

19. Give blood

20. Protest or take part in a campaign for something I feel strongly about: anti-Trump protest in Melbourne, LGBTQ+ Mardi Gras Sydney

If you haven't seen my previous list and you want to check it out, Bucketlist #1 can be found here. I hope you have a lovely day. If you're tucked up into bed or just finishing your day, I hope tomorrow treats you well.

This is a difficult question to ask, but does anyone know how I could help people see my blog while still remaining anonymous? I love writing on it, and would love to share it with people, but I'm having trouble showing it to anyone. Any advice would be appreciated. Tell me what you have planned on your bucketlist.

Much love,

Duchess

No comments:

Post a Comment