Saturday 8 August 2015

Bucketlist #4

Yoo-hoo!

Happy to announce bucketlist #4. I'm not sure if you guys are honestly enjoying this series, but I thought it was a convenient, efficient way to communicate will you all about how I feel and what I want to do. You'll not believe the depths I had to go to from my tired, dusty mind to come up with these. Dreams I used to wish have long been forgotten, but are recently being brought back up to the surface. Here are some of them.

31. Feel comfortable in my own skin

32. Own my own car (or have my own car... Money is tight!)

33. Work until I no longer have to introduce myself

34. Live in an apartment

35. Have a job that lets me travel

36. Have my own signature make up look

37. Take a decent selfie (the last time I took a selfie was with my brother... About 6 months ago)

38. Get myself a DSLR camera and all the gear to go with it

39. Spend a day abroad with just me and my camera (mentioned above)

40. Learn how to contour properly (!)

I hope you're all having a lovely day and I see your gorgeous face back here soon. Sending lots of warm hugs and cuddles just in case you're not having that good of a day. I am always here for you.

Much love,

Duchess

No comments:

Post a Comment