Tuesday 17 March 2015

Bucketlist #1

I'm sorry about my absence from this page, I just have had a lot to do this and last week. While I was studying for my tests, I had an idea for this blog. I'm going to do a progressive list. From this month, once a month (hopefully) I aim to add 10 more things to a growing bucketlist (with a bucket that will never be kicked). So, here is my first 10. Please do not shoot me down, these are my dreams, how pointless or ambitious they may seem.

1. Move to New York

2. Volunteer abroad

3. Be within close proximity to a wolf

4. Visit South America
     a. Trek the Inca Trail

5. Visit Africa

6. Float on the Dead Sea

7. Graduate from University

8. Get my hair properly styled

9. Create my dream home

10. Fly in a helicopter

These were very random and completely out of the top of my head, but I hope at least some of you can relate to them. Tell me what are some of the things on your bucketlist, and when you plan on completing them. This lost I plan on completing before the age of 30, but the age may vary with ever list.

Much love,

Duchess

No comments:

Post a Comment