Friday 3 July 2015

Control Over Myself

Hello everyone!

I can already tell that this is going to be a short post, because it's not something I really want to go too in depth about, but I really wanted to talk to someone about. Now, it isn't something that I want to go around advocating or anything but, I have mentioned this before, it is something that I really feel deeply about:

Your thoughts and emotions should only be influenced by yourself. 

I know, from experience, that some people may find this hard. The thing is that I am lucky enough to have a close knit group of friends that I love spending time with.

 I should be in complete control of how I feel and how I treat myself. I should also be in control of all my actions and the way I go around doing, well, everything. My thoughts and my emotions should be completely and utterly dependent on me. So I guess you could say I could take a slice of my own pie.

I'm a work in progress, but I'm my own work in my own progress. And that is enough.

Much love,

Duchess

No comments:

Post a Comment