Friday 28 August 2015

Blogs I'm Loving!

Hiya guys!

I'm really sorry about the extremely chatty, quick posts from my side. What with my exams and such coming up - I have a lot to do and not so long to do it all! I hope you won't mind me taking a little bit of time away from here and putting that into my school work and my future. I thought it'd be a cute idea to do a little blog post on my recent favourite bloggers. Keep in mind, I am by no means a blogging 'expert' and I think it would be a stretch to even classify me as a 'blogger', but I know I love reading other peoples work and I think you might like some of them too. Apologies if you've heard, or you've read, the peoples blogs I list down below already - at least you now know that we have something in common. Also, note I don't mean that the bloggers I mention are new, but rather that I have either recently discovered their blog; or have recently really being enjoying their content. On with the blogs!

1. A Beautiful Mess 

Oh, and what a freakin' gorgeous mess it is. The title tells no lie and the girls who run it are especially beautiful. If you want something happy, creative, lively or something just fun - they've got your back. Constant inspiration for me want to something more with my life, and to make everything a little bit more pretty. Definite, definite love.

Bloglovin'
Blog

2. Poppy Deyes 

I was incredibly happy when Poppy Deyes went live with her own blog. Many of you may know her as the older sister of Alfie Deyes, but she is now becoming a big part of the beauty and lifestyle blogosphere. With her beautiful pictures, and her original and fun content, it's hard not to like what you see. Her blog itself is categorised into three different headings - travel, food and lifestyle - and aside from making it very easy to navigate through her posts, it also draws the whole site together. The design and theme of her blog is very simplistic, elegant and feminine and I am in love with it! So, so nice and congratulations to Ms. Deyes on the launch of an extremely successful blog.

Bloglovin'
Blog

3. Gh0st Parties

Holy moly! What a beautiful way to spend your time cosying up with a blanket and a cup of tea while scrolling through this blog. YES! I am aware of how big of a blog this already is, but it doesn't alter the fact that everything on here is absolutely beautiful and makes me want to have a blog like this one day. Gh0st Parties is all about beauty, interiors, lifestyle and travel (yes, yes, yes and YES), which really appeals to me. Although it may not take to everyone's fancy, I think it's safe to assume that anybody could appreciate the beauty and aesthetic of this blog.

Bloglovin'
Blog

If you hadn't already realised (or seen) I have a new handy gadget on the side of my blog which give you access to follow me by email, or follow my Bloglovin'. Anyway, I hope you've all had an absolutely lovely week, and as I head into my weekend, I'm sending lots of hugs.

Much love,

Duchess

No comments:

Post a Comment