Friday 27 February 2015

Top 5 Drug Store Nail Polishes

Hello!

I am very aware that in Australia it is summer and I should be celebrating bright, happy colours but I have been (per usual) resorting to what I find comfortable. These consist of primarily darker colours, independent of what time of year it is. My wardrobe and accessories consist of dark colours against neutrals - navy, plum, blacks and greys. It's something I'm trying to change, but for now I'm going to share my favourite nail polishes, excuse the darkness and I apologise - I do know it's summer!

You will soon be able to see what two of my favourite polish brands are, and these are all drugstore purchases so they are not pricey.


1. Rimmel London Kate Moss SHADE: 706 Classical Red
2. Rimmel London Kate Moss SHADE: 361 Acid House

3. Sinful Colors SHADE: 1503 Copper Pot

4. BYS SHADE: Blue Buzz

5. BYS SHADE: Matte Black

 The Sinful Colors one is a particular favourite in the autumnal months or anytime of the year when it's particularly cosy. All of these I would wear any month of the year and they are my essentials! I would always recommend BYS, as they apply really easy and have a reasonably quick drying time. This was my first ever Sinful Colors varnish and I was pleasantly surprised by how lovely and detailed the colour was.

Happy polishing!

Much love,

Duchess

No comments:

Post a Comment