Thursday 25 September 2014

A Slice of Serenity

Hello there! 

Today I made a day trip to one of my friend's houses on the border of the Central Coast of New South Wales and the inner suburbs, in Brooklyn. She lives a very picturesque train trip away from me and when I arrived I got to witness some of the most breath taking scenery of anywhere remotely close to where I live. As soon as I got there, I seemed to enter a completely different atmosphere and it felt as though the location of the town had influenced the people's lifestyle. Everything was very laid back and relaxed and it was really magic to be able to catch a train ride and feel like you'd travelled for hours to reach somewhere completely different. 



A photo from the railway station.

The town.

Some boats. 

A pelican!

I found this mesmerising and couldn't resist the urge to take a shot.

Yes, that is a real dog sitting out on the ledge. It was very cute.

The view from a simple walking trail through the houses.
It was such an amazing day, despite there being a couple of showers. I cannot wait to visit again and be captured by the essence of the place. 

Much love, 

Duchess

No comments:

Post a Comment